Part of being a multi service contractor is having the ability to react when a customer really needs support. Hamton has developed a highly capable emergency response which clients have come to value greatly. The single most important thing a client needs when something goes wrong is the help close to hand with the skills and equipment to respond. This can range from cleaning to infrastructure failures.
Hamton routinely responds to:
- Flooding clearance and basement pump outs
- Fire cleans
- Environmental spillage response
- Accident and injury clean up and biohazard response
- Infrastructure breakdowns including elevators, chillers and fire systems
- Provision of emergency cooling
- Pest problems
We are the first line of support to many client and are available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.